Sunday, September 23, 2007

Abt my school days







I jus shared a mail which i got



this s abt my school days



well i had done my initial kindergardens in saru matriculation school, sathyamangalam,erode dist , wel wat u guessed s rite,, veerappan anga thaan irundhaan!!






n frm second std to tenth i did in valliappa vidyalayam,sankari-namakkal dist



wel i didn score much wel in that school n enaku andha school pidikave illa



n then i got a decent score in tenth and shifted to



bharathi vidya bhavan , erode -erode dist



that was a heaven i shud tell



two yrs hostel life, very very good frds n nice experience it was!



it merely added good values to my thoughts



i'm stil missing my school



i scored very gud marks thr n then ippo anna university la kuppa kottitu iruken:P
















No comments: