Saturday, September 22, 2007

My first post~~ meeting with S.JANAKI amma


I'm new to blogging
i cant get things clear soon

Here is the post abt the meet with s.janakiamma that happened last sunday
the short gist abt wat happened thr::

tat was a gr8 day
called to amma last friday she s very soft spoken
she didn show any sign for a gr8 celebrity
she talked well and also said ok wen i asked her tat whether i can come to ur home on sunday,,
friday thr was some guests in thier home,so she didnt talk to me for long
on sunday morning wen i was in her locality, i called her up n she itslef guided me, hw to cum to her home
i was surprised
i went thr
jus within five min she came to me and started talking with me without any hesitation tat am a stranger
initially the conversation was not jovial as i was stunned, nothing came frm my mouth
she talked a lot abt her childhood days and broke my silence, she talked to my mom thru phone
n later shifted to the topic of cine songs and her experience
i was thr for 2 hrs
she blessed me
i took photos with her
they provided me a nice coffee,wich never happen wen a fan visit his star's home
she told abt her fst song till the last song sung and also i've seen the awards got by her
she's not aware of orkut and all stuffs but i jus put a word in her ears that thr r lots of fans for her in online!!
she was happy atlast as i was so young fan of her,she treated me as a son itself,,
my another frd who came with me, s good in singing
amma encouraged her to sing one song
n my frd too got appreciations frm her
she sang only 4-5 songs for us
totally that was a nice experience thr
wish to visit her place soon

1 comment:

Srini said...

glad to see u along side with a great legend... u r really blessed for this...